Duke’s Garage offers quality, affordable parts from some of the best
names in the industry. These components have been road-tested in our vehicles
to ensure top performance, system compatibility and reliability. We can provide a custom
kit for your vehicle with everything you need to bring your conversion to life for as little as $18,000.
Please call or email for prices or questions on any of our kits or individual components.
Electric Vehicle Parts & Service
Typical Vehicle Specifications:
Depending on the size and weight of your vehicle and your drive train, our proven systems can give you:
- Range: 70-100+ miles
- Top speed: 75-100 mph
- Charge Time: Full charge in as little as 4 hours
- Acceleration: Comparable or better than the gas equivalent
- AC Induction Electric Motor Kits
- DC Electric Motor Kits
- Individual Components:
- Motor Controllers
- DC/DC Converters
- Welding/Battery Cable and Cable Lugs
- Battery Interconnects
- Power Steering Pumps
- Vacuum Pumps
- Air Conditioning Compressors
- Motor Controller Water Cooling Systems
- Transmission/Motor Adaptors
Duke’s Garage is an authorized dealer for:
1. Flux Power Battery Modules and Battery Management Systems
Flux Power’s LiFePO4 family of products offer great energy density, discharge ability, status reporting, and life cycle tracking at an affordable price. Each 12v pack comes with an integrated Battery Management System that extends the life of each lithium cell inside by constantly managing its charge state versus other cells in the system. This system also records every charge and discharge cycle that each cell is put through over its lifetime. This unique tracking enables instant identification of any cell deficiencies and allows extended warranties on the complete system. In addition, every LiFe battery pack from Flux has convenient hold down anchors and lifting pins to make for easy installation of even the largest battery systems.
2. Flux Power Cells
Flux Power’s LiFePO4 large format cells offer a high performance and highly modular energy storage solution at an incredible value. Duke’s Garage uses Flux Power exclusively due to their increased safety, longer cycle life and high rate capability. Every cell is individually screened to ensure that it meets performance and reliability standards. The large format cells are easy to package in a variety of mechanical configurations. High Current threaded terminals remove the need to weld on electrical interconnects making pack assembly easy. Cells are offered in a variety of shapes and sizes with capacities of 40, 60, 90, 100, 160, 180, 200 and 260 amp-hours.
3. High Performance Electric Vehicle Systems AC Motors, Motor Controllers and Kits
High Performance Electric Vehicle’s AC Motor, paired with an industry standard Curtis controller, provides a highly efficient, high performance and sophisticated AC Drive train solution at a great price. Although it is very powerful, the AC motor consumes 20 to 40 percent less power than comparable DC motors.
This results in:
- Increased range
- Increased drive time for your vehicle
The motor provides regenerative braking allowing you to recapture energy during deceleration and further increasing vehicle range. A multi-function display shows motor RPM, voltage and temperature. With a large array of fully programmable settings and spare inputs and outputs, the system can be tailored to each individual’s needs. If you want more or less regenerative braking or different acceleration response, you can set the system to fit your personal preference.
- System includes AC induction electric motor, AC motor controller, wiring harness, dash display, controller mounting plate and instructions
- System voltage: 72-108 volts nominal
- Torque: 93 ft-lbs (at 0 RPM), >87 ft-lbs (0-3100 RPM)
- Peak Power: 52 HP (at 3100 RPM)
- Environmentally Protected: Completely enclosed fan-cooled motor and sealed motor controller blocks motor water, dirt, dust and sand
- 100% Maintenance Free: AC motors have no brushes to replace and no commutator to be resurfaced
- Wide Operating Range of RPM: AC motor operates from zero to 6000 RPM without the possibility of over-speed damage
- Programmable Regenerative Braking
- Brake Lights During Regenerative Braking: System automatically turns on brake lights when the accelerator pedal is released and regenerative braking is applied
- Upgradeable: motor controllers are software controlled, so future upgrades are a matter of either a software download or “chip” replacement
- Warranty: 1 year on controller and motor.
4. Netgain Motors Series Wound DC Electric Motors
Duke’s Garage offers a full line of Netgain Motors DC Series wound electric motors for a wide range of Hybrid and 100% electric vehicle applications. These motors offer incredible performance at a great price.
- Double or single ended shafts
- Splined or standard keyed smooth output shafts
- Transwarp motors available for direct drive applications
- Industry standard mounting and bolt configuration
- Commutators key locked onto the shaft
- High quality, large style brushes
- Exceeds Class “H” insulation
- Applicable Drive and tail shafts keyed with pilot bearing hole